Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My first DT LOs for Mystical Scrapbooks

Gosh!!! Im so excited to post this!!! Finally I got the time to do so!!! Im was so thrilled when a package arrive from Australia!! It was from Karen of Mystical Scrapbooks and it contained my mini DT kit for the month of July. I excitedly opened the package and I was so happy witht the stuff that i have received. It contained 4 Piggy Tales Twinkle Little star papers, 2 Cardstocks, Doodlebug rubons, 1 scrapfx title chipboard and 1 buzz and bloom chipboard. I was very cahllenged using Piggy tales paper.. they are so graphic in design. So after too much pondering on how to use this pattern paper, here's what i made of them... Here's my first page out of my dt kit.. I've made my page simple with clean lines to match the pps...
Title: My 1 & Only Star.
Journaling: I want you to shine so bright. I want you to reach your dreams so high!
Materials from the KIT: Piggy Tales Twinkle little star collection - twinkle & Skylights; Black Cardstock
My own stash: DCWV Yellow & Drk pink CS, Ac thickers; pebeo 3d paint, Uniball Signo white pen; BG Chipboard starsMy 2nd LO using the DT kit...
Title: Mummy's Boy
Journaling: Harvey (aka.) love of my life, joy of my eyes,my happiness, my little boy, king of my heart. I love to spend time with you. If i could let time stand still harvey...
materials used: from the kit... Piggy Tales pps, Scrap fx Chipboard title; Black cardstock
my stash... Black buttons, MR sheer log journals; Hambly rubon; MR Chipboard Crowns; Daisy ds RubonMy 3rd LO using the DT kit...
Title: My Boyz
Journaling: Im so happy to see them like this, -so sweet and so full of fun. I just hope they would stay this way even way beyond years of childhood... until the end.
materials used: from the kit... Piggy Tales pps, Buzz and bloom chipboard; Black cardstock
my stash... SR grafton sticker; JB Rubon; AC thickers

No comments: