Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lance... so formal & so behave

My son Harvey was so behave in this picture.. so I used hues of brown, bluegreen, dirty white to convey the feeling of formality, serenity & coolness in my overall Layout.

Journaling: Harvey, I’m not used to calling you Lance because it sounds a little grown-up. But this picture is an exemption… here, you look like a little man-so formal and so behave; which made me realize that sooner you’ll grow up to be a fine good looking man. But what I want you to know is that whether you look like so much of a baby or grown-up in your pictures…you never fail to melt my heart specially with that kind of look you have on you face.

Materials used : MME Adorable Quote, Collage Press - Seeds, Rhonna Farrer - stipes & cars PPS, DCVW neutrals CS-Olive Green, Carolina's Lace, Lace Ribbon, Fiber, Colorbox Frost & Chestnut Roan, Vellum, MM hoop Brads, All About Scrapbooking Square Metal Brads, AL Flower stamp, MM Paint spotlight, PA Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: