Friday, October 12, 2007

Scrappinmoms Idol Moments

Until now, I could not believe that I was able to scrap for only 3 hours! I'm a super bagal scrapper...rarely do I finish a layout in just one sitting. When we opened our kit... OMG!!! It has 3 PPS from Scenic Route, Yellow Flower, 4 eyelets, 1 strip of black fabric paper and 1 acrylic sheet!!! This was my first time to use an acrylic sheet. And the topic is...The things that makes me happy. I've spent almost 1 1/2 hours just staring at these materials. I started to pray because I barely have an hour and a half to go to finish my entry. I was seated at Table # 3 with Au, Issa and Idol winner Cabbie!!!

Everybody was so busy and so pressured as we worked on our entry. We managed to stay quite for 3 hours!!!
Finally, after 3 hours... here's my finish entry...

The Scrappin- moms began judging... they called us one by one for a quick interview regarding our layout. (I got nervous again!!!-I thought I was going to have a heart attack then..)


Can't believe it that I was one of the top 6!!! Then the top three was named... Au,Cabbie & Tin... their work is really beautiful. They all deserve to be called the top 3. Then when Pia announced.."And the Winner is... Cabbie!" Everyone jumped for joy. She trully is an Idol winner.
My picture with some of my new found friends together with the first ever Scrappinmoms Idol!!!











No comments: