Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My 2 Altered Clock Projects

Last Saturday, my sis-in-law Iris asked me to make an altered clock. She's going to give it to her friend as a gift. We only got the pictures from her friend's friendster account. Here it is:

I used Scenic Route Papers and finally was able to use my MM glitters which was in my cabinet for the looonnngggeeesttt time.

Then I also made another after finishing the first clock. A baptismal gift to our friend's daughter. I've used Sei pattern paper and AC thickers on this.
It was really fun doing these clocks. Unlike my first altered clock project, I had a hard time dismantling the whole thing. And when Im done with the layout, the glass broke as I assemble it again. grrr!!! Maybe you just have to get the right clock to use for this project.

No comments: