2012 has been a busy year for me....so many things had happened - sad and happy. But I still believe that certain things happen to make us more stronger and to make us appreciate life, people and everything around us even more. Here are a few things that happened the past year.
- My mom came here for a visit. I really enjoyed every minute of it. I really miss having her.
- My grandmother passed away... missing her.
- Harvey started year 2. Been a busy mom for him which is also very rewarding.
- My mother-in-law also came for a visit. We were happy to have her too!
- Went to Avalon, Melbourne for a Kaisercraft workshop - Fun!!!
- Went to Melbourne to have a quick vacation with family.
- Been busy with work and preparing scrapbooking and card classes for Catchy Crafts.
Its 2013, and I'm hoping and praying for another good year - better than the last (hope i'm not asking for too much). I'm praying for good health for my whole family here and back home in the Philippines. I'm so excited to be busy with crafting again and blogging about them of course. I'm so excited for my little boy too who is now going to be in Year 3. Hope all goes well for everything.
I also would like to share that I'm now also starting my Project life album. I'm doing these weekly and will be posting them really soon! Still have to add some more bits and pieces to it.
So, to start my project sharing... here is a double page layout...
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock - Kraft, Black and White; Pattern Paper - Echo Park Homemade Mini Collection; Tools - Martha Stewart Large Button Punch and MS Deep Edge Punch; Mist - Gimmermist Lobster and Verdigris ; Uniball Signo White Pen.
Thanks for looking! Will be back for more posts - promise!
Happy New Year!