Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Round 3 - Project Scrap Away

I look so silly in this layout!!! This is my Round 3 entry to Project Scrap Away. This week's requirement was to make a page that has a 70's theme. Here's my funny take on this...My idea of the 70's are... it is the decade of fashion statement with large prints all over with matching hair accessory. I also see it as a time bursting with colors and fancy/groovy artwork. Oh my, I'm feeling so silly in this layout.... hihi!"
Title: Life filled with Colors
Journaling ~My life is full of colors... I'm a mom, a wife, an artist & creating stuff just adds more to it...
Materials ~- SR Providence- Franklin street- Imaginisce; Love Elsie - Toby culture- Zoe Click Click- Zoe patchwork- DCWV White & Aqua CS- Unibal signo black pen- MM paint - deap sea- Versa black ink- Faber castell water color paint

1 comment:

purplesea said...

hahaha! this is so nice and creative cookie!