Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My first LO for Chatterbox....

I still could not believe I'm seeing my work up in the Chatterbox blog. Seeing that post, just made my day today!!! Actually, Ive already sent in 2 LOs for the blog... so i will be inviting you again to visit the blog once in a while to see all the the beautiful works of my fellow Dts there as as my upcoming pages too! For the meantime, the blog is having a scavenger hunt - so I'm inviting you guys to join in the fun too! Neway... here is the layout I've been telling you about...this Layout is made up of Chatterbox Eclectique goodies placed on a kraft paper!!! Believe me, you'll enjoy playing with these CB goodies!!!
a closer look.... See those brads??? Soooo cute right!Title: Friends Havin Fun
Materials used: Eclectique papers: Star, stripe,sunny floral Eclectique chipboard layers Icons and brads, diecut journal spot craft paper

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Alecia said...

SO COOL, congrats to you!! LOVE your page, it's fabulous!!

Shirley said...

What a great page! Love the way you did the edges!

kayla renee macaulay said...

what a lovely page cookie.
gorgeous.

Kayla ReneƩ. x

jonaks said...

so beautiful!

Sarah said...

gorgeous layout cookie!!

marking said...

What a fun LO and as usual your son is so cute!

Pia and Jeff said...

ang cute cute nito!!!

Wati Basri said...

cool and fun layout!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooh.... Love those Chatterbox brads! Great LO.