Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crop Layouts to Share...

A week ago, I have decided to join Scrapbookheaven's Sketch Crop. It was wonderful to see the girls again... Some of them were my former design team mates... It was a cool idea to join them and help me jumpstart my scrapping again. I was able to create a couple of layouts for the event and most of my entries were picked as Layout of the Day!! Thanks Ladies!!!

For the Pre-crop sketch... Here is the sketch... And here was my take....Close-ups...Title: Dad Is Sweaty...
Materials Used: Sassafras Lass Papers; Buzz and bloom Acrylics - Mushroom and Chipboard Alphas; Pebeo 3d Paint; MM Stickers
Then for the next sketch... it was a chalenge by Lee.And here is my take...Close up...Title: My Guy is Growing up Fast.
Materials Used: Bella Boulevard papers; Pebeo 3rd pen; AC thickers
It is wonderful to be able to scrap clean lines!!! I just love trying and exploring different stuff!
Will be sharing the rest of my entries in my next post! until then...
thanks for reading!
-Cookie

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

cooksy babe..love that sketch..simple yet lovely :) and love that you used the old ssfs and made it new!!! take care babe ..and miss you!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

So love what your created over the weekend. Gotta love sassy as I don't think it goes out of style.
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous work as always Cookie!