Friday, January 14, 2011

January - my birth month... plus new stuff to share.

Whew! time really flies fast.  Last 3rd of January, I just turned a year older.  Yep! I'm 33 already!!! And there is so much to be thankful for.  I want to thank the good Lord for a wonderful husband and adorable son.  For giving me such supportive parents and family - even if they are all back in the Philippines; for all my friends, who has been in-touch with me; for all my new found friends too.  For all the wonderful opportunities that I have received and are coming; For health and safety... everything.  My Birthday wish was...  to live long to be able to cherish more...
(Julia, Gaby, Harvey and Me)
I am in the process of creating a new "Me" layout... and will be posting it here in the blog as soon as I'm done... I would also like to invite everyone - watch my next post because I will be doing 2 blog giveaways!!!

For the meantime, just want to share the things that kept me busy during the past few days....
First is a layout of my son... using the gorgeous Crate Paper - Restoration.
 close-ups...
Title: Ready 2 Ride
Materials: Crate Paper Restoration; AC thickers and ribbon; Bazill Kraft Cardstock; Scrapware Chipboard; Glimmer Mists and Smooch Spritz; MS puncher


2nd... I have a new niece!!!  Actually, she is my first niece!!! Her name is Erin Margaret!!  Want to know how cute she is? here...
And I made these invites for her upcoming Christening.... (excited Aunt hihihi)
So nice to be able to make something out of pinks and browns hihihi...
Materials: Bazzill Brown and Pink Cardstocks; AC Pebbles Paper - New Arrival; Plain vellum and Pink Ribbon

3rd... is this Greeting Farm Card.
 Closeup....
Materials Used: The Greeting Farm Stamp - Happy Day; Basic Grey Oliver Papers; Cardstocks; Basic Grey ribbon; Copic Pens; Momento ink; AC thickers

I also have a little something to share...  My layout HUSH... is published in this month's Scrapstreet magazine!!!  So happy!!!  
You can view the magazine here  its on page 31 of the January 2011 Issue. Thank you Scrapstreet!!!

There you have it...  what a nice way to start the year.
Dont forget!!! I will be having a blog giveaway next post!!!  be sure to check it out!

Hugs!
Cookie

5 comments:

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Congratulations, Ate Cookie! And Belated Happy Birthday too!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hi Cookie,
I absolutely adore the wonderful Christmas card that you made for me. All the other Christmas cards have made it into the recycling except yours that is sitting in pride of place on the display shelf in our kitchen. The ear rings look wonderful on and have been well admired.
Congratulations on your new niece - a little girl to scrap - how wonderful. I absolutely adore your 'Hush' layout it is stunning. You have used the WP soooooo well. All your work is wonderful and I also feel excited when I see you have done a new post so that I can feast your latest gems

love Jenny Garlick

Jenny Garlick said...

Sorry I posted as anonymous - I couldn't remember my google password

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Cookie. Congrats on becoming an aunt to your new niece - very special. She is lovely. As are all of your projects. Well done on being published again. Sorry I missed your birthday cake - was in Queensland, bit far to travel. Hope it was yummy. See you soon. Luv KimT

Felisa Daskeo said...

Great corner here. I love beautiful stuffs too. When I was younger like you, I made a lot of crafts but now that I am in my mmm, i stopped making arts and crafts and concentrated instead in writing articles.