Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm still here....

Oh  my, it has been 3 months since I have posted something here-- my poor neglected blog.  Updates?! Well, I have been busy with my part time work at Catchy Crafts - preparing scrapbook and card classes which I have yet to post and share.  Also, busy helping Harvey with school work and of course doing some household chores - ladidadida....  Bad news - unfortunately, I did not get into the Kaisercrafts design team (read previous post) but it's still worth the try. 

I'm still scrapping....  and right now, they are mostly double pagers!  Can you believe it?! Yeah, I'm trying to come out of my comfort zone.  At times its hard because I feel like I just don't know what to put on the next page... but maybe with practice, I can improve.

I mentioned card classes... yep, I'm into card making too!!!  My new found love.  I enjoy teaching card classes and of course the ladies are also fun! Worth every effort.

Now to start the ball rolling again....  here is a double pager that I have made using one of my favorite brands Echo park.
Title: Tying my Shoes
Materials used: Bazzill cardstock - white and dark yellow; Echo park-Playground Collection; MS Deep Edge Punch - Daisy Fan; EK Success Punch - Embossed Zigzag. Papertrey Ink Buttons and Twine; AC Thickers; Martha Stewart Medium Punch - Heart Confetti; Glimmermist; MS Combo Punch - Cherish.

There you have it.... have to go...  stay tuned for more updates coming in a couple of days...

thanks for stopping!
-cookie

3 comments:

Kim Tonnet said...

Yay, I love your blog. Keep at it chick, I'm still looking. And Harvey is sooooo cute and you take such good photos of him.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging - love your double layout. Pity about the Kaiser team. xx

Jona Panesa said...

so lovely Cookie!!! miss you sis!