Monday, December 10, 2007

Love...

Here's a layout i did using some of my October afternoon pattern papers. I went through my stuff to look for pictures to use in my future LOs and found theses. This is a prenup picture of me and my husband.

Title: Love...
Materials Used: October Afternoon Contry fair: Blue ribbon Quilt, Grandstand, Prize Pig, Fancy Pants - Clair de Lune - Caroling White Lace Ribbon, Basic grey - wilma cardstock, Maya road Sheer blossom, Ranger Perfect
pearls, Metal flower, Swarovski Crystal, MM Paint - Conrflower, chocolate, gold glaze, Color box chestnut roan, Judikins diamong glaze, pebeo pearl - brown & asur, Inque boutique stamp nightingale, Ranger Embossing powder hologram.

1 comment:

CraftFairy said...

So happy together... kitang-kita the love. Another great one, Cookie!