Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010....

First of all, let me greet you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
To begin this post, here is a picture of us spending our first Christmas here in Australia. I'm so sorry if I had been a bad blogger for quite sometime... I really have so much to share...pics, layouts, updates, but there were too many things to do these past Christmas season and I have been on an emotional roller coaster the past weeks that I left my poor blog kinda neglected.

And now is the time to make up for it.... as you can see, I'm having a blog makeover. Thanks Diane for the tip and my hubby Henry for helping me with it - Mwah! Working with those codes makes me wanna give up hahaha!!! It's still under construction and hopefully, I'll get everything done within the week - with all the updates on the links and stuff. Hope you are liking my new 3 column look.

Now to go on with the updates... here are a few more photos of us...
Our cute Christmas Tree...Another wacky shot...Our precious friends whom we spent our Christmas with...And last... our boy... who had a blast with his gifts!!! Our First Christmas was fun!!! but of course I definitely miss my family and friends back home. Goodthing the webcam was there to make it possible for us to talked to them while we were celebrating.

On the scrappy side of things.... of course, Im still scrapping!!! In fact, I have lots of layouts to share in the upcoming days... for the meantime, here is 2 new creation I have made with Bo Bunny products. (will be updating the details of these tom - materials etc because im so sleepy right now) hihi!There you have it... my first post for the year 2010!!! Hope you'll be back later for another post!!! hugs!

-Cookie

4 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Great to hear you enjoyed your first Christmas in Australia! Hope 2010 brings you everything you wish for. Love your BB layouts!

Jessy Christopher said...

Happy 2010 to you and your boys!! Hope you had a good one :)

Jana said...

The phtos are soooo nice and I finally get refreshed by your new LO - they are a colorful Chietmas memory!!!! I adore them. Congrats ffor the blog! I like the new version!
Hugs Jana

Jana said...

Happy happy happy new year too!!!!!