Monday, November 29, 2010

Another news to share.... Scrapbooking Memories Vol. 12 No. 12

I'm so happy to be given the opportunity to show my layouts in magazines.  I love this magazine so much that I always make sure that I have every issue that they have ever since i moved here.  Anyway, i will just make this quick as I still have a couple of layouts to finish today (fingers crossed mr. mojos will come visit me).
Here is the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories  Vol 12 number 12.  Grab your copy now!!!
 And here is the prize  got from American Crafts!!!  They are so generous and I really love their products!!!!

Oh boy, I will really have some fun scrapping with these!!!  Thank you again American Crafts!!!

There you have it!!!  Will be back with a new post!!!
-Cookie

1 comment:

Alby said...

Wow! Congrats Cookie! Lots of published work for you. Hoping more opportunities next year.

And love the AC loot! Have fun using your stash!