Thursday, November 4, 2010

6-colors and a punch...

I have been keeping this fab papers from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Range for a few weeks already (or months)... I don't know... they are so gorgeous to cut!!!  and lately, I have been playing with punchers too!  I specially love the deep edge punchers by Martha Stewart and the large edge punchers by Ek Success.  And everytime I have the chance to open a box of deliveries in the store I'm working for... I just can't help but drool over these gorgeous tools.
Here is a layout I have made using the American Crafts and EK Success Large Edge Punch - Tulips.
And the 6 colors that I have on this page are: PINK, LIME GREEN, TEAL, DARK TURQUOISE, LILAC and CORN (yellow).
Closeup....

Title: Us 3
Materials used: American Crafts - Dear Lizzy papers; American Crafts Dear Lizzy Journaling cards; AC Chipboard frames-Letterbox;AC ribbon; Chatterbox Alphas; Glimmermists; Scrapmatts - Fence

There you have it!!
Thanks for visiting!!
-Cookie

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

aren't you just lucky to work for a scrapbook store!!! love the lay-out sis. Miss you!