Thursday, March 21, 2013

Loving my Memory Box Dies....

I know, I'm not doing good at making regular posts in my blog.  Slack is the word that best describes it.   
Don't get me wrong... I miss blogging, Its just finding the time to upload and make a short post.  I have been busy with a lot of things lately.... things to do with my son, things I need to do for work, household chores... the list can go on and on.
Right now, just manage to get a bit of rest... so while resting, I've decided to make a quick post.  Just want to share these cards I have made using my favourite Memory Box dies.
CARD # 1
Materials Used: Basic grey paper pad; Memory Box Hot Air Balloon; Memory Box Mini Hot Air Balloon; Memory Box Dies Country Landscape; Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds; Spellbinder Ribbon Banners;  Hero Arts Stamps

CARD # 2
Materials used: Basic Grey Paper Pad; EK Deep Edges - Le Circles; Cheery Lyn Die - Honeycomb; Penny Black stamps; Kaisercrafts Flower

CARD #3

Materials used: Basic Grey paper pad; Memory Box - Brand New Bicycle; Memory Box - Marshmallow clouds; Carl puncher - Medium Balloons.

I just love my dies....  will be sharing more cards using them in my next posts... 
By the way, you can get these dies at Catchy Crafts!  The store has a big wall filled with them!

Hope you like them!!! 
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Moonie said...

stunning cards and work as always..
I have awarded you with a lovely Leibster award.... your blog is beautiful... love reading it x

Jenny G said...

I adore these cards and I have been lucky enough to see them IRL. Get to see you blogging.