Monday, March 3, 2014

Its been awhile.....

Hello everyone!!! Finally, after almost a year of not blogging, I finally had the courage to start a post again.  I am very happy to be doing this and I really hope to be able to keep up to it.  I miss sharing projects and just about anything I love doing.  The past year had been very good and busy for me - with my son, family and work but in order to keep my sanity, I still scrap and create.

I will post new and some old projects I have done in the past months.  I just want to have a record or all my works here in my blog.  Please bear with me.

Last weekend, I just attended my very first Scrapbooking Retreat.  It was fun and I was in great company the whole weekend.  I was able to scrap a few pages which I will share with you in the next couple of posts. And I also did a few cards using some of the new Memory Box dies.



Here are my cards....
 Materials: Pattern Paper - American Crafts
                 Copic Pens - R20, R22, BG
                 Die - Memory Box Perky Poppy
                 Stamp - Avery Stamp Set
Materials : Dies - Memory Box Bamboo Shoots 98793, Poppy Stamp - Meso Background 999
 Material: Dies: Memory Box - Toulouse Background 98826; Lunette Butterfly 98745
                Paper: American crafts Paper and Black and White cardstock            
               Other: Wink of Stella - Clear
               Copic - C1, C3, C5
               Stamp -
Closer look....

Sorry for the photos, they were just taken using my mobile phone.
And lastly,  here is a layout I did a few months ago....
 Until next post!!!! Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

lovely cards!!! gusto ko yung mga dies mo!!!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Your creations are simply AMAZING, Cookie! Absolutely publishing quality!! Thanks for being an inspiration:-)

Jenny G said...

Great to see you blogging again....and wow.
I

Carol Martin said...

Good to see you back Cookie