Monday, March 10, 2014

Have to keep this going.....

Hello everyone!  I'm back with another post.  As what I have written in my title, I have to keep this going otherwise I will lose the momentum again.

During the retreat, I had an opportunity to teach a scrapbooking class.  I had so much fun with the girls who attended my class.  I was quite nervous at first and it was also my first time to meet some of them - but they were all lovely and very pleasant so I had a great time conducting the class.

Here is the layout.... and I have made a small shaker element on my page.


Title: Aguilars
Materials Used: Paper: Crate Paper Love Notes, Dark Grey Cardstock
Dies: Memory Box Die  and Poppy Stamp Die
Embellishments: AC Thickers, Acetate, Heart Confetti
Others: Gesso, Prima Stencil

And here are some photos from the class....





 Thanks ladies for joining my class.  I had so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Awesome LO Cookie. Glad that you enjoyed the retreat.