Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Henry enrolled me at a driving school & our Sunday Lunch!

Yup! Henry enrolled me at a driving school! He wanted me to learn how to drive ASAP since I'll be the one to bring harvey to school this coming June. Im a bit nervous about this...but I know I can pull this thing off hihi! My lessons will start may 3!!! Wish me luck hehehe!

After enrolling, Henry & I've decided to have our lunch at Amici's! They are popular for their pizzas and pastas! And my two boys just love pizza and pasta so much... here are the evidences...
We ordered: Spaghetti Alla Pescatora
Cannelloni Agli Spinaci
And Ai Quatro Formaggi (four cheese pizza - Yummy!)
A picture of me & my son...

3 comments:

michelle said...

good luck on driving school. and those food pictures look heavenly.

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

goodluck cookie! go go go girl!

Lee i. said...

how was the food sa amici? i hear kasi it's not as good as the original anymore? btw, good luck sa driving. kanina naisip ko na din for the nth time mag-enrol kasi nakipag-away na naman ako sa taxi nung sundo ko mga bata. hmmm....