Thursday, April 3, 2008

Scrap Goodies are Here!!!

I'm so happy today... why? I got a notice for the Post office. the moment I saw it was for me, I became so excited. Change my clothes and rushed to the post office to see what it is!!! Its a box from IBSS!!! It was my prize for the SYTYCS contest!! On my way home, i was shaking the box... I cant wait to see whats inside.. its quite heavy-- making me more excited!!!
As soon as i got home, i immediately opened it!!! here's whats inside...
And Tiffany was so kind to replace my Love Challenge prize with these goodies...
Thank you IBSS for this wonderful opportunity and Tiffany for these yummy goodies!!! Cant wait to play with them!!!

4 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Big, big congratulations, to you, Cookie! Wow! So yummy goodies naman!

Christine said...

wow!!! have fun with your stash!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Cookie,

I am new to your blog and I have to say that I am captivated by your work. Truely awesome. You are gifted, really. I've enjoyed reading your previous blog entries and ogling at your LO's and mini books. Will visit often. Priya

Aimee Ann said...

Yay cookie!! those look like so much fun. congrats again. i haven't been 'shackin up'... i've been playing on another site but i've been checking in with your blog to see your inspirational layouts!! talk to you soon!!