Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August Cybercrop over at Mystical Scrapbooks

This is my second Cybercrop over at Mystical. Boy I have lots of fun thinking of what challenge will I give to our fellow members. Our theme this time is the up coming Beijing Olympics. I was incharge of the Embellishment Challenge. I asked them to use any of at least 2 gold embellishments on your pages... its up to you if you want to paint, glitter, emboss, ink, etc... im allowing any theme for this as long as there is is at least 2 gold embellies on it... to symbolize the gold medal every country wants to achieve during the event. Here as sample LO.I've glittered the heart chipboard gold, Ive used hambly transparency - gold frame and used 3d gold paints on my journaling lines.

I have also joined in some of my fellow Dt's challenges.
Here's my take of on Sara's sketch challenge... Then I also participated with Tam's challenge 3.. the mechanics was..Use at least 5 pp on your layout, representive of 5 Olympic Rings. these pp can be any color, any style you like.Criteria Two: Red: Feature the color Red somewhere on your layout to reflect the Olympic torch flame.Criteria Three: Curves, The design of the Olympic torch features a curved design, incorporate this in to your layout. here's my take...

Thanks for looking!! And Watch out for the next cc here at mystical.

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

so beautiful pages, sis!