Sunday, August 24, 2008

Embellished Idols... Round 5

I'm on my 7th round at Embellished Idols...but since i have been slacking in updating my blog, i will start my posting with my round 5 entry.
Challenge 5 required us to..Your task is to scrap a "non-person" LO - sooooo there must be no people in the LO. This could be a LO on your dog, your fave coffee cup, a tree you love - that sort of thing. You must have a frame somewhere on the LO, as well as a title and some journalling.
here's my entry for the round...

Title: Truly Amazing

Journaling: i consider chesca a part of my family. She's sweet and always there to cheer me up when i get home from work. its really amazing how she does this. love this dog so much.

materials used: Inque boutique PPs; maya road Sheer blossoms; metal flowers, swarovski crystals; Hambly transparency; MM gold paint

You can view all the amazing entries here.

No comments: