Friday, January 23, 2009

Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 7

I have been a lurker of the wonderful sketch site - Inspired Bluprints. And thanks Anne-Marie for inviting me over. I just love the work being posted there!!! so much inspiration and gorgeous pages. After awhile of just surfing and visiting, Ive decided to create a page for the current sketch.
So here is Sketch #7 and here is my take...
More Close-ups...
Title: 2 of Us
Journaling: I love to see you guys like this...very playful and worry free. You 2 became best buddies...stay this way.
Materials used: Scenic Route Appleton and Surprise patternpapers; Pebeo 3d paint; Chipboard People; Riff Raff Chipboard-gears; Measuring tape; eyelets; Mm paints; MM Alphastickers; Maya road Sheers
While I was finishing this page off... an email came to me as i was sadden by it. it about Scenic Route papers and Ms layle. I have been a fan of this gorgeous scrapbooking brand and the news really made me sad. And to Ms Layle... she doesnt know me, but i have been visiting her blog eversince. I really wish her all the best.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

LOVE your page and so glad you are over at Inspired!! I just love their sketches!!

I was very saddened by the Scenic Route/Layle news too. :o(

Wendy Smith said...

I've been lurking too...havent had the chance to get one done yet though...fantastic take on the sketch

Mia Castrillo said...

I really liked this page, Cookie! Great job! :-)

Manon Keir said...

Beautiful work Cookie!!

Sar said...

So glad you came to play at Inspired Blueprints, Cookie!! Love your take on this sketch.

Cheers,
Sar

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for playing at Inspired Blueprints, Cookie! I love your work and your take on this sketch is fantastic! :)