Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fundraising for Carmelite Sisters

Lindy, a fellow Pinay scrapper from the US is planning for a fundraising event to be held on March 8, 2008. She asked for some volunteers to organize the event here in the Philippines. Of course I volunteered!!! It really makes me happy to do this sort of things especially if its for a good cause. Here is a picture of our first meeting....
Im really having fun working with them!!!
Our second meeting was in Candy's School to check the venue and plan for the floor layouts & other activities for the event. Sorry I've got no picture of our second meeting. After our discussion, we went over at Mitch's place to check out her stuffs... I got myself the grungeboard and a few Dove of the East Papers! Thanks Henry for bringing me to Candy's place that day and thanks also to Ms. Candy for giving me a ride to the nearest MRT station for my trip back home. Ladies, if you are reading this post, im inviting you to join us in the event. There will be lots of activities for you to enjoy and at least you get to help others too! Pls sign up now! thanks.

No comments: