Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My LOVE Layout! - Itty Bitty Scrap Shack Winner!!!

Yippie! My LOVE layout won at Ittybitty Scrapshack!!! I wasnt hoping to win anymore because ther are a lot ot beautiful entries that were submitted! So when I check the forum, i became so nervous to see my name a one of the winner. Yup they pick 2 winners! Me and Tina. You can view the announcement here. You can also view the other entries here, here, here & here. Here's my entry:
Title: LOVE
Journaling: (rub on) I love you, not for what you are, but for what i am when im with you...
Materials used: Creative Imaginations - marah johnsons - always, Creative Imagination - marah johnson - dare to dream, KI Lace CS - Black Hopscotch, WRMK - white out layered chipboard words, Scenic Route - rub on - love, Mirror ribbon, white vellum, colorbox chestnut roan, 7Gypsies - tags elements, MM Paint - black

No comments: