Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Story of Us

Here's a layout that I did for Round 2 at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack... this time the challenge requirements was to make a layout using 4 Photos, 3 PPs, ribbon in a creative way, rubons & Blings. I used a few of our prenup pictures in making this layout. Here is my entry....
Title: the Story of Us
Jounaling: It has been 15 years since we've started our story. Thank you for bringing color into my life. You made me believe in happily ever after..
Materials: 3 PPS - MME -Tiny Dots, Floral Stipes, Swirls PaperRubons-7G Fortunes-The Story & BG wholycowBling- swarovski crystals (placed on the flower)Ribbon (used to hold 3 pictures)Prima Flowers,Maya Sheer steno, Noteworthy diecuts; 7G Chipboards

I been wanting to use this Prima Ambrosia for the longgeeest time now... it has been in my drawer for a couple of months... at last i got the chance to use it!!! I usually do a boy layout thats the reason why I dont usually use flowers on my layouts... But I really want them. I inked my ambrosia with red versa to be able to achieve the perfect blend on my layout. Hope you guys like it.

1 comment:

michelle said...

i love this! congrats on round 3!