Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Boys Complete Me

I was planning to make 2 entries for Scrapbukan's Challenge - one layout and one mini book, but due to time constraints, i was only able to submit one layout for their challenge. Love using my MM Noteworthy papers & embellishments. Here's my take on the challenge.
Title: My boys complete me
Journaling: I love my boys so much. They are my csource of strength and joy. My life would be meaningless without them...
Materials Used: 3 Noteworthy papers; Noteworthy glitter jigsaws; Noteworthy gitter diecuts; BG Wilma; Maya road Alpha sheers; Maya road Birdsof a feather; MM Paint - Chocolate, Funky Vintage-deep sea, meadow, evergreen, cranberry; be mod buttons; WRMK Ribbon; Ranger perfect pearls; swarovski crystals; Color box chest nut roan

1 comment:

michelle said...

This is so gorgeous!