Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Designing for...SCRAPPINKIDS!!!

Been keeping this a secret for 2 weeks. I'm so happy to be choosen as one of the Dt member for Scrappinkids!!! Im one of their 4 new DTs... Issa, my buddy and a fellow scrapper here in the Philippines, Sara, my fellow dt from Australia, and Jessy - a fellow scrapper from Malysia. I'm so excited to to work with these ladies.
July challenge is already up in the site... do check it out!!! And here's my sample LO for the July Challenge...

Title: Learning 2 write

Journaling: "mommy, can i try? to write?" "Oh sure you can, baby... i'll be very happy to teach you." You can now write a,b & c...then later, the whole alphabet. You just make me feel so proud.
Materials used: pink paisely office lingo - outside the box; fast track; Hambly transparency; Hambly rubons; Kaiser paint - tropical water, hot pink; MM paint - black; pebeo 3d paint; CI Alpha sticker; Mayaroad chipboards - scrolls 2 & jonathan alpha; HS Chipboard butterflies; Ribbon; foofala buttons; SR Chipboards; TH Crackle paint - old paper; Uniball signo black pen; Judikins diamond glaze

No comments: