Monday, July 14, 2008

Round 7 - Project Scrap Away

Whew!!! Im on my 7th round of this competition. and this week's requirements was quite hard to do, mainly because it will take a lot of courage to scrap a Tragic or a Sad experience in one's life. I have been keeping photos of Harvey when he was hospitalized. It was my most sad/scary experience as a mother. He was confined for 15 days and during those days, there was this instance that he turned blue, his lips his nails... I just couldnot forget the sight of it. Im just glad its over and Harvey now is a happy healthy boy. Here my take on this round's challenge. Title: Mom's Pain

Journaling ~Is seeing your child in pain and sick. My boy stayed in the hospital for 15 days. Ic ould not help but blame myself for it.
Hidden Journaling ~It breaks my heart whenever my son is in this kind of situaltion. He was only 11 months old when he was forst hospitalized for a stomach infectionand we stayed there for half month. I could not bear the sight of needles being inserted to him. I could not bear hearing all of his cries. If only it was possible to ask the Lordthat his condition be passed to me, i would be glad to accept it just to spare him from all of these.
I felt terrible during these times. I cant help but blame myself for all that had happened...Is there anything that i did wrong? --What??
But somehow this situation has made me stonger for my son. That I should not be weak for Harvey.
Materials ~- Inque Boutique PPs {Memoirs}- Prima Flowers- Prima Journaling notebook- AC thickers- Prima say it with crystals {black}- MM Button- WRMK eyelets- Ribbon- DCWV Drk blue CS- MM Paint {Balck}- Versa ink {Black}- Uniball Signo Pen {Black}- Pebeo 3d paint