Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First Cybercrop over at Mystical...

Last July 4,5 and 6 was Mystical's cybercrop. It was my first to join them!!! It was fun and fellow DT Kell hosted it!!! A lot of firsts happened again to me with Mystical. I was incharge of the BINGO game last July 5 and I had so much fun posting the words which Harvey drew out of the can. Kayla won my first BINGO game!!! and I would like to thank all the ladies who were waiting for me in the thread that day. I have so much fun playing with you ladies! Until next time.
Kell also issued some challenges for us to join in for the weekend. Ive joined 2 of her challenges. The first one was create a layout using the colors of the flag of the country you want to visit. My choice was US and luckily, i just bought this Scenc route pps from the Scrapjam event earlier. here my take on the challenge...
Ive also joined tha card challenge.. her requirement was so easy so i gave it a go!
Just make a post card. here's my take on it.

And last July 10, I have read a good news!!! My layout, STRIPPED 4 A DIP was choosen as pick of the week over at Mystical. You can view the announcement here.

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

you did a great job with the CC Cookie...well done