Thursday, July 17, 2008

Round 8 - Project Scrap Away

Yahoo!!! Im still in! We're on our 8th round of Project Scrap Away. This contest is really getting all the creative juices in all of us out! Round 8 requirements was... to make a project using only the colors Black and white. I made an alter Clock for this round... here's my take."I've decided to make an altered clock as my project for this round. Its my first time to do an all-black and white project and ive realized that using those 2 colors can make a work more elegant looking. Ive used my wedding pic for this project and the journaling was from an unknown writer. I love this quote so much that I even included it in my invites for our wedding... sweet huh!"
Journaling ~The moment i heard my first love story, I began seeking you, not realizing the search was useless. Lovers don't meet somewhere along the way, They're in one another's soul from the very beginning... - unknown -

Materials Used~- Anna griffin (not so sure of the brand) black and white pps- BG Wilma Chipboards- Maya Road Chipboards {Scrolls II & Blossoms}- AC Thickers- Technique Tuesday Stamp- White vellum- MM Paint white and Black- Versa Black ink- DCWV Black CS- MM Stickers- Black Buttons

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

beautiful

Wendy Smith said...

stunning ....just stunning

Unknown said...

Congrats on making it through round 9 too! All the best for the next challenge :)