Thursday, October 16, 2008

I miss scrapping...

I miss scrapping.... yah, since the idols, i havent done a single page. I was only doing a lot of scrap shopping but no finished page. There has been a lot of things goin on for the past few days... like Harvey getting sick again after his vaccination. He has fever last Thursday to Saturday!!! So i was in panic mode for a couple of days. Im scared he might be hospitalized again. Good thing he is now well... he went back to school last Tuesday after being absent for 3 days. I hope everything will be back to normal so that i can scrap pages again. (keeping my fingers crossed, i hope to scrap later... i miss it!!! ) It doesnt feel the same not producing anything... or not being able to post a new Layout in my blog for quiet sometime. I still have here 5 Layouts to share but cant post it yet... hope you guys would watch out for it.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

I'm sure makakabawi ka din, and when you do, watch out scrapping world. I haven't scrapped either cause I'm stuck here in Marikina while my stuff languish at home. Huhuhu.