Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrappinkids turns 1!!!

The month of October marks the 2nd year anniversary of Scrappinkids. And we are celebrating it with a blast!!! The challenge for this month is.... Its all up to you!!! Yup!!! you can choose any topic of challenge from the scrappinkids blog and make a layout out of it! Dont forget to include a short write up why that particular challenge is your favorite!!! Scrappinkids will be choosing not 1 but 3 winners for this month!!! Isn't that great!!! So what are you waiting for? Check the site now and go make you entries!!! cant wait to see them all!!! You have till the end of the month to send us your entries!!!

My favorite challenge is... Challenge 9

"My favourite challenge is the June Challenge, Bonding between fathers and our little ones.
I've been wanting to scrap bonding pictures of my husband and son. They look good together!!!
I fell so blessed having Henry as the father of my son. He always see to it that Harvey is taken good care of. I thank God for giving me him!"

Materials Used: kaisercrafts pps; Buzz and bloom chipboard arrows; Tim Holts tickets, Uniball signo white pen; Diamond Glaze; SR Grid paper

No comments: