Friday, October 31, 2008

Together Forever...

Here is a layout I've made for the Kaya Challenge!!! Marix asked us to make a layout with a decorative edge! I had so much fun putting this up together as my mojos were kinda missing for the past couple of days! Thanks so much for this fun challenge Marix!!! a closer look... Title: Together Forever
Journaling:I wish for that Harvey... you'll always be my baby...10, 20, 30 plus years from now.my card.... still finishing it... but will upload it promise!
Materials Used:Making Memories -Delaney Die cut stamp paper, Daisy Buckets summer cottage secret garden; MM noteworthy Journaling notebook; MM diecut journaling; Pink Paisely Diecuts; Be mod Buttons; Maya road Chipboards - together; DCWV Dark pink cs; Kaiser paint - hot pink & tropical water; Black uniball signo pen; Judikins diamond glaze
Techniques Used:Painting & inking; Blotting(not so sure how to call it); Doodling
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous COOKIE...that title looks amazing