Monday, January 14, 2008

3 Wishes...

I made this for Kaya... it was fun doing this LO. Just had a hard time with the picture because I seldom use my solo picture in making layouts. The requirements was to make a layout using a 5X7 black and white photo of myself. We should also use the word 3 wishes in our title. it tollk me awhile to ponder on my 3 wishes. Here's my take on it...

Title: 3 wishes
Journaling: It is very difficult to ask for only 3 wishes... I have a lot when it comes to my heart's desire... ok... Here's my top three! 1. good health for my family 2. Shed the pounds off... 3. To be able to scrap at least 2 LOs a week & get published.
Materials Used: October Afternoon pps - cotton candy, Prize pig; Grand stand; OA Die cuts; Color Box - Chestnut Roan; BG Undressed Chipboard alphas; MM Paint- cranberry; DCWV Brown CS; Pebeo azul; WRMK Ribbon; Fancy pants felt; Swarovski Crystals; Momotara ribbons; Be mod techno pop buttons.black pen

No comments: