Monday, January 7, 2008

Out of the Box - a "ME" layout..

I entered a 4 week challenge which was giving away a cuttlebug for a prize. I really did not expect anything from this challenge (thought i really want that cuttlebug! hihi) because they would only be allowing 8 contestants to participate. They asked for a link to the blog of all those who wanted to participate, then they will announce the lucky 8 contestants. I'm so happy that they let me participate.. yes I'm one of the 8 contestants to play. Every week, two will be eliminated from the contest. Can you just imagine who my heart was palpitating everytime i wait for the results? I made it until round 3. I got eliminatedafter that round... Too bad because there only 1 more round to go. But it was a fun experience... did not win (bye bye cuttlebug) but at least I was able to make more new LOs.

This is one of the LOs I've submitted. They gave us the new CK magazine as an inspiration. You can use the layout of the magazine or the colors, etc. It is very difficult for me to make a "me" layout. First, it so difficult to compose something about myself. Second, rarely do I have a solo picture. But here's another try at this....
Title: Out of the Box
I got really inspired buy the colors used in the cover of the new CK Magazine
Journaling:10 Thing about me... -wilfe, mom, insomiac, has a sweet tooth, loves to experiment, very poor in the kitchen, craft person, semi perfectionist, sweet, addicted to scrapbooking...
Materials Used: Bazzill Scenic route Sumner CS - aqua blue & salmon; Cosmo cricket - gretel Woodland; maya road fresh Chipboard - Scrolls Corner; Prima floral embellishment; Yellow dmc Thread; diamond glaze; Rangers perfect pearls- natural; Swirl stamps; MM paint - chocolate, acorn, deep sea; Color box chestnut roan; BG wilma chipboard; SRP Diecut message; magic mesh; Lace

No comments: