Friday, January 4, 2008

I won at Coordinates Collection's 7 Gypsies Contest!!!

After the news from Scrapperie, I was chatting with Ms. Nita when suddenly, an email came in... It was a personal message from Jamie of Coordinates Collections. I logged in and guess what??? I won in their 7 Gypsies challenge!!! Oh my, this has been so overwhelming!!! My husband was giving me that funny look as I was shouting and jumping out of joy!!! Harvey was also asking me to stop laughing!!! Read here for the announcement. And click here to see my yummy prize. I entered my minibook titled Lovin U. Here's the pictures that I've submitted.
Title: Lovin U
Materials Used: 7 gypsies pps - Left Bank, Rouge Life, Quadrant Tablette, Millie Rouge, 7 gypsies fabric reinforcement sticker, 7 gypsies - rubbing - fleurish & velvet sheet red,Maya Road Coaster Chipboard Books - Arrow, Maya Road Sheer collection Blossoms, Maya Road Fresh Chipboard Blossom III, Fancy Fants Havest felt, Fancy Pants Die Cuts, Basic Grey Wilma Chipboard, Foof-a-La Bag-o Buttons - Indian SummerImaginisce rock the Kasbah, All About Scrapbooking Chipboards, MM Paint - Cornflower, Acorn, Cranberry, Judikins Diamond GlazeVersa Ink - black, Ribbons & Laces & FibersMetal flowers, Swarovski Crystals, Ranger Perfect Pearls - NaturalPrima & Bazzil Flowers, MME Diecuts
Thank you Coordinates Collections and & Gypsies for this super great news!!!

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

congrats!! & that is a LOVELY album:)