Monday, March 24, 2008

The Garden - Got Sketch # 54

Im very happy to be doing a layout for Ms. Valerie. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. She gave me Sketch 54 to work with. I had fun with this and I used BG papers on my layout... You see, Im scared of using BG papers.You can also view other layouts made by other scrappers here. Here's my take on Sketch 54... Title: The Garden
Journaling: Harvey was so amazed to see such a beautiful gardern full of flowers and trees!!! He went from plant to plant. He was running all over the place because of excitement!!! I can tell, he just loved everything that he sees...
Materials Used: BG Mellow - Savory,Seasoned,Deciduous,Equinox, Slack, Sapid; BG Pheobe - pacific Heights; BG mellow Alpha Diecuts

2 comments:

kate blue said...

Hey Cookie, I was inspired by Sketch 54 so here's my interpretation!

KateB from IBSS

www.kateblue.blogspot.com

Christine said...

lovely page, cookie!