Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let's Go

Harvey is going to school this coming June. And he's so excited about the whole idea. he always looks for his back pack and waves at me...bye Mommy, im going to school now. Everytime he does this, i feel a mix of emotions. I feel excited because cant wait to see him actually go to school in preschool uniform and coming back from school full of stories to tell. And Sad because cant imagine he will be there in school alone, without me. I Just cant accept the fact that his not a baby anymore. He will begin to meet new friends etc... O well, how time really flies.Title: Lets Go
Journaling: Harvey is so excited to go to school...whenever he wears his backpack he would always say..."Mommy, I want to go to school." I'm so happy youshow us so much enthusiasm to learn and to meet newfriends. I just wish everything will turn out to be a good experience for you. I'm always here to support you...
Materials Used:DCWV Black CardstockKi Memories Pop Culture Lace CS Perm TealKi Memories Pop Culture Multi Chip AlphaKi Memories Pop Culture Multi Chip ShapesKI Memories Pop Culture Multi Borderlines StickersPebeo paints

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love the bright colors of this layout!