Monday, March 3, 2008

The Promise

Wow! Im so happy that Im scrapping some of our wedding pictures right now... well-its long overdue. These pictures have been lurking in the my drawers for quite some time now and is begging for me to make a page out of it. And thanks to Vivian of Lasting Impressions for hosting Webster's pages Challenge. The papers are so perfect for my wedding pictures. The requirements was to use at least two Webster's pages papers, a rub on or a sticker. I was planning to make two entry for the challenge but time wont permit me. So here's my try on the challenge...
Title: The Promise
Journaling: To have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, in sickness & in health, till death do us part." Those are the promises I kept since the day we got married & will keep them till the day I die. Im so grateful to be able to share these promises with you. I love you with all my heart & soul.Materials Used: WEB Classical Garden Collections - Full Bloom; Parlor Collection - Savory & Picnic; Coco Collection - Creme Puff; WEB Alpha stickers; BG Wilma; MM Paint - Nutmeg * Gold Glaze; Pebeo 3d Paint - gold; Brown lace; Color box Chestnut roan

1 comment:

michelle said...

this is beautiful!