Monday, March 24, 2008

What a News!!!

Last Good Friday, Im just here at our home spending time with my family. I opened the computer and Lee pop a message congratulating me... I asked, for what? She told me I'm one of the three winners of Lasting Impressions' Webster Pages Challenge. i really did not expect to win because the gallery was overflowing with beautiful pages from very talented Pinay Scrappers! Im just so happy to be able to create a page out of the stuff I bought... My entry - The Promise, won 3rd place... My fellow scrappers Nita got the 1st place and Lee got the second place!!! each of us won a CG from Vivian's Store!!!
You can view the announcement here.And here's what Brandin O\'Neil has to say about my layout...
"Rich & warm while sophisticated and romantic…this is how this designed interpreted these papers and we love it. The photo choice was perfect because it was simply positioned and didn’t compete with the design. Beautiful "Reading those comments is super enough for me... and he even wants our layouts in their gallery!!! Now thats something!!!Thanks Ms. Vivian for this great challenge!!!

No comments: