Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrappinmoms round 6 - Six and counting...

Here are the ladies who are still in the running to be the next top model. Actually this is the last round before the finals, and for me this is the hardest. Aside from the materials requirement, we were also asked to answer the question... "Why Do I Deserve to be the Next Scrappin’ Moms Idol?" in a not so serious way. I had a hard time doing this... but it was fun. You can view my entry here. And you should take a look at all the entries here. I bet you will enjoy viewing each and every layout in the gallery.
Will compete with this fab ladies on October 4 in a 3 hour on the spot challenge. I really hope to be able to finish one LO since i consider myself a slow scrapper. Neway, I will not think of it as a competition anymore. I just want to have fun this time (duh! is that possible hehehe) I'm so happy to be able to make it to the finals. Congrats ladies!!!

No comments: