Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Baby Girl Layout.....Finally!

Opps!!! It's not my baby hihi!!! Ive only got one and thats Harvey. The baby on this layout is a niece of a dear friend Lorina. Cute baby huh!!!
It is very seldom that I make girly layouts. So everytime i do this... i get so excited...at last i will be able to use some pinks and some flowers on my page....

I made this layout as a sample to my Scrapbook Heaven's Challenge for February. My challenge is to create a layout that has the name of the person on the pic as the title.

For this layout.... this super cute baby is named.... FRANCES.
here is my layout...i just love to tear, tear and tear some more hihih!some close-upsTitle: Frances
Materials Used:Materials Used: Prima paper and flowers; heidi Swapp flower; Blue lace; Sassafras paper; FP - Splendid paper; AC thickers; Kaiser blings

Thanks for looking!!!

14 comments:

ユーカリ said...

This is so stunning, Cookie!! I came to your blog from IB to see moreof your layouts! I have a friend from your country who scrapbooks!!

Laura said...

wow! it is absolutely gorgeous. What an amazing photo!

Mia Castrillo said...

Heavenly, Cookie! Love how you mixed and matched different papers and how you matted your photo. That tear on top gives the right touch to the layout. Love this!

Kell Lusted said...

What an AMAZING page Cookie, it is just devine.... LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)

Wendy Smith said...

this is fab Cookie...loved that ronr look

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Its sooo nice cookie... clap clap clap!

Lee i. said...

wala talaga akong masabi. mapa-boy, mapa-girl. turuan mo ako ng tearing technique na yan ha. miss you!

cabbie lopez said...

uyyyy i love your tearing!!!

Sar said...

Wow Cookie, this LO is amazing!!! Would love to see more girly layouts from you in the future....

Cheers,
Sar

Chowchow said...

This lo is fantastic - love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, blogsurfing and looking at all kind of LO's I came around yours and boy, was I amazed by your "tearing"!!! I'm working on a LO right now that can use such a tear so maybe I'll try that "cookie-tear" on it... (Love your other work too)

Anonymous said...

HI! Me again... it's late in the afternoon over in the Netherlands and I just put a post on my blog showing a layout in which I used "cookie's tear"... in case you wanna look, this is the addres:

http://marit.marius-siroen.com

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Cookie I LOVE this lo. And I remember you promised me a distressing tutorial.LOl! GReat page dear.Love the tearing you did.

LG said...

Gorgeous sis! How did you do the paper tearing? Teach me naman