Friday, February 20, 2009

Love Cards for Buzz and Bloom!!!

Sharing to you my 3rd project for Buzz and Bloom. Im not really a card maker... but i really had fun doing this!!! I have used thick transparencies as the base for my cards. I have made 3 cards using Buzz and Bloom Acrylics and Mirrors on this!!! Gorgeous embellies!!! You should try using them on your projects too!!!

Here are my cards...
Close-up...My Second Card... Other pics of it... And my 3rd card... Inside...
For Buzz and Bloom products used on each card, go visit Buzz and Bloom site here. You can also view other cards made by my fellow DTs there!!!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Gorgeous cards, kapatid! Galing! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Damiana Fraga said...

Wow. Very nice work. I loved your space. I am your folower! See You.