Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get Organized - My 2nd Project for BNB

For my second project for Buzz and Bloom, we were asked to make something that will help us in planning, keep track of goals etc. So I made this very colorful organizer! Ive gathered some thick paper for my pages and Illustration board for the cover of my mini organizer. Here are some pics...Closer look...I've used CB Head Start: Back to Square One - Large on my cover. I painted the Buzz and Bloom Chipboard with yellow acrylic paint then sprayed a little of the glimmer mist over it. My mini album was 8x9 inches in size. So I cut the excess portion of the chipboard in order to fit the cover and placed it on top of the pink cardstock which I used to cover my mini organizer. I've used CB ABC: Fat Albert Alphabet - Mini to create the title. Painted it with white acrylc paint and placed some dots using 3d paint.

I've also created monthly inner pages...using some BNB stamps and a lot of doodling!

You can view other projects done by my fellow Dts here. Thanks so much for looking!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Cookie!!! Amazing! (are YOU yourself as beautiful organised as your book??? teehee...) I love your work!

Mia Castrillo said...

Galing naman nito! Parang nanghihinayang akong gamitin kung ako. Hahaha!

Benga said...

very pretty cookie! I saw this at BnB and I thought your project was outstanding! great use of the BnB stuff!

Wendy Smith said...

looks awesome Cookie..well done

Lee i. said...

great organizer! may plano ka bang ipamigay yan hahaha. ganda!

Sar said...

OMG Cookie, this is just amazing!!! Love it.

Cheers,
Sar

~Nancy~ said...

Heeey girlie.. you really ROCKED this assignment! You're the queen of bright colors! love your work so much!! XOXO

Alecia Wolfford said...

Girl, this is FABULOUS!! LOVE IT!!