Monday, February 16, 2009

Mystical Scrapbooks DT Layouts...

I'm so excited to share my new layouts created from the materials from Mystical Scrapbooks! (Thanks Donna for these!!!) In fact, I had so much fun creating these pages using Basic Grey Offbeat and Bittersweet Collections!!!
Here they are...
Close-ups...
Title: This Must Be Love
Journaling: It's really amazing that we found each other. Since that day, I began to believe that wishes do come true. Im so happy that after 15 years, we're still so inlove with each other.
Materials: Basic Grey Bittersweet Papers and diecuts and RW laser cut chipboard - Cupids; Autumn leaves stamps; Kaiser paint and Judikins Diamond Glaze
Close-ups....
Title: Hugs and Kisses
Journaling:You just love Elmo. He is your favorite companion.. you never leave home without him.
Materials Used: Basic Grey - Bittersweet Collection papers and diecuts
Closer look...Title: Cute and Fantastic
Journaling: This is taken after attending Candice birthday party. Harvey was so excited because he got this back pack filled with goodies. He cant wait to munch!!!
Materials Used: Basic Grey Offbeat collection papers and rubons
Closer look....Title: 3 of US
Journaling: This is my life, My family has been my source of inspiration. I could never imagine life without them.
Materials Used: Basic Grey offbeat collection papers; Ac Thickers; Uniball signo white pen; 7G sticker; 3d Pebeo paint
Thanks for looking!!!

10 comments:

Lee i. said...

love your creations as usual. but cute struck me in its simplicity and clean lines. love it.

Unknown said...

Adorable pages! You've been BUSY! :P

Anonymous said...

So much to see! So much layouts! You've been busy... Love all the eye candy! And you look so happy... good vibes coming from these lay outs. Thanks for sharing!

LG said...

Hi master! OMG, you're just amazing.

Jessy Christopher said...

Cooks, you definitely did justice with all the two lovely BG lines!! Love all the layout and u r such an awesome scrapper!

Shyra said...

Cookie, lovely LOs you have there! I esp. love the LO of you and your hubby! Its so sweet and you look so happy together! ;)

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! inspo overload! I love all the new takes on the BG pps! pa-lift, ha? :)

~bjay

Chowchow said...

Cooks- they are all amazing layouts. You go girl...

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts! great job cutting everything out. it looks so crisp and clean! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Emma said...

Those LO's are soo cute, your boy is very cute as well!!!!!!

Emma,
PS.I'm Sar W's niece just in case you were wondering who I was!!