Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates, News, Projects, etc... (long post...)

Hi!!! it's a hectic month for me... i have been doing a lot of scrapping and I just want to share them all with you.... before I start, let me say THANKS!!! to all who greeted me, left a comment and emailed me regarding my first published page. It really means so much to me. MWAH!...
On to some scrapping stuff...
First News.... I am Guest Designing for Inspired Blueprints for the Month of February!!! Thanks So much for the invitation!!! I'm really enjoying creating pages based on your sketches!!! and Sketch# 9 is just gorgeous!!
Here is Sketch # 9My take...Closer look....Title: i love ur smile
Journaling: I just love taking pictures of you... i just love it when i see you smile.
Materials Used: Fancy Pants Splendid Collection; Tim Holts Tickets; Maya Road Sheers; Chatterbox Diecuts; AC felt ribbons; WRMK brads metal embellies; Buzz and bloom fat albert alphas and tubby alphas; Diamond glaze; AC thickers; Blue lace

Dont you love the Fancy Pants Splendid line? they are now available at Rekindled Moments.
I'm inviting you to come and join us there at Inspired Blueprints and try the sketches!!! I really hope to see you all there!!!

Second News...
February had just bagan....this means... new activities and challenges over at Mystical Scrapbooks!!! Inviting you all to join us in our monthly challenges... I'm incharge of the Sketch Challenge for the month... So here is my sketch... here's my sample...close up....
Title: 2gether
Materials used: Pink Paisely Vintage Moon pps; AC thickers; Maya road Sheer People; Alcohol inks; Versa black ink

Inviting you to join us there!!! You have until the end of the month to upload your entries in the gallery. So excited to see them!!!

3rd News...

Were going to have our Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks this coming Friday, Feb 6, 2009... the DTs there has prepared fun challenges for you ladies!!! I am also cooking up a short demo for all you guys there!!! So come to our forums and say HI!!! We are more than happy to have you there!!!
4th news...
Scrappinkids has started its February monthly challenge!!! The challenge for the month is Scrap about your child/children and use an adjective to describe your lil one best! Use that adjective as the title and do include a journalling as well...

My chosen word for my boy is.... CUTIE!!!
Closer look...
Title: CUTIE
Materials Used: Scenic Route Appleton pps and embellies; Heidi Swapp ghost heart; Foof ala buttons; 3d pebeo paint
Do link your layout (on your blog) in the comments section or send us a copy by email to scrappinkids4@yahoo.com.sg Please submit by Saturday, 28th February 2009 Midnight Eastern Time. International scrappers are most welcome to join this challengeSK Crew will pick one favourite layoutand the winner will be announce
on Sunday, 1st March 2009

5th news...

Last week, a Bingo crop has started at Scrapbookheaven. On Bingo card week 1... here is my page... Title: I love to munch
Materials Used: Basic Grey - Offbeat pps; Scenic route background pp; AC Thickers; Inque boutique stickers; MM Alpha stickers; Rusty Pickle Chipboard
We are also going to have a sketchy Event this FEB!!!! Will keep you posted regading details of that event.. so please check back...
Well... thats it for now.... I'm currently working on something for Rekindled Moments.... will be posting some Sneak peeks soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the new LOs, sis! ang gaganda! :)

~bjay

Sar said...

OMG Cookie, how busy are you!! Are your work is amazing, you're so clever.

Can't wait to do my first CC with you on the weekend!

Cheers,
Sar