Thursday, November 1, 2007

I went shopping---again.

I have been over spending this October... (i guess everybody was... hihi!!! wallet is so sad na.. huhu!!!) But can you blame me? (Scrapper's ultimate question hihi!) I really don't know but new scrapping materials are really hard to resist. (i'm sure everyone will agree.) Here's a few picture of what I have for this month...
I got these during the garage sale Scrappinmoms had during Joanne's despedida party. The moment I arrived, I went directly to our first stop...April's table. My best buy was the DCWV Spring Cardstock. Then I went to Studio Azul's Table where I got the "bye bye birdie kit", also very irresistable.

After several days, I've learned that Rekindled Moments have some new arrivals... I went there and look what I've got!!! STAMPS, STAMPS and more STAMPS!!! They are from Inque Boutique. Good thing I was one of the first who visited Jane's store. Because after she has posted these babies in her blog... lots of reservations for these stamps came in.. (Early bird catches the STAMP? hahaha).
Then I also ordered from her DCWV Nana Kids stack. This stack is so cute. Perfect for babies and toddlers. So when I visited her store again to get my order.. i did not only get my order but these as well... She has lots of Cardstock stacks available and since I'm more on the neutral color when scrapping... I got the Scenic Route and Fall DCWV Cardstock stacks.
And now, I'm very HAPPY!!! Hihihi!

1 comment:

Christine said...

wow, cookie!! yummy goodies indeed! enjoy! :) shopping is soooo addicting, huh? haha!