Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An Honor...

I am now proudly designing for Rekindled Moments - a local scrapbook store owned by a very good friend Merry Jane Lim-Go. It was such an honor to design for her... I want to thank her for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to showcase my work. Here are my first two assignments for her...
Title: Ideal Date


Materials Used: Cherry Arte Morocco PPs - Aniseed, Spicey Notes, All SpiceCherry Arte Morocco Chipboard Cherry Arte Morocco Rub-on, Maya Road - Sheer Alpha Atlanta Lowercase, Perfect Pearls, DCWV Cardstock - Brown, Yellow Orange, Bluegreen White, Vellum, Heidi Grace Chipboard, Magic Mesh, Diamond Glaze, Metal Eyelets, MM Paints - Acorn, Cranberry, Pebeo - Azur, Rich Gold, Sakura Black Pen, Color Box - Chestnut Roan










Here's my second LO for her... still using Cherry Arte products...
TITLE : Making Faces
MATERIALS USED: CherryArte Morocco PPs - Mirror Ball, Spicey Notes, All Spice; CherryArte Morocco Chipboard, CherryArte Morocco Rub-on, DCWV Cardstock - White, Bluegreen, Creative Imaginations - Alpha Sticker,Daisy D''s Overlay,Black Mesh, Diamond Glaze, MM Paints - Acorn, Cranberry, Pebeo - Azur, White; Scenic Route - Redmond Stencil Chipboard, Versa Color - Black

I really enjoyed doing these LOs for her... Please do visit her blog for more updates and for my next assignments for her too!

No comments: