Sunday, November 25, 2007

This is True Beauty...

I made this layout as my entry to Scrapperie's 2-month long challenge. I'm now on my 3rd week and this week's requirement was...to be able to make a layout with the title, This is True Beauty. I spent almost the whole week tryin to look for a perfect picture to go with the theme. I was looking for photos of my grandma or my mom to be able to illustrate the theme on my page. Unfortunately, I could not find one. I ended up using my picture instead. (Kapal hehehe!).
Title: This is True Beauty
Journaling: The 2nd time i felt beautiful was when the person I was with for 11 years asked me to marry him...The 1st was when he approached me to aske for my name.When you're in love, True beauty shines through...
Materials Used: CI Shotz Alpha Stickers, Vellum, Green Lace, MM Glitter-Violet, Color box- Chestnut roan, Bling - violet, MM Evergreen Paint, K & Co. K-ology PPS & grand Adhesion

No comments: