Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What a Great Tuesday Morning...

The first thing that i do the moment I woke up every morning was to open my computer to check my mails... and today isn't like just any ordinary day... I received a mail saying that I won in the Piggy Tales Challenge!!! I really could not believe it at first... I have to read the whole thing over again to be sure it was my name that was written in Vivian's forwarded message. Again, here's my entry to Piggy Tales Challenge...

Here's what in the mail...

And the winner is....
COOKIE AGUILAR!
You can claim your prize on Saturday, Nov 17, during the Grand Opening.
To the 2 early birds, Timi and Gaye who submitted layouts based on the original mechanics and submitted them before the original deadline, you can also claim your special gift packs on Saturday.
Thank you for joining Lasting Impression's Challenge and watch out for the next challenge!
To everyone who submitted, thank you very much and wag sna kayong magsawang sumali sa challenges ng Lasting Impression!

Regards,
Vivian

And here's the mail from the Creative director of Piggy Tales...

Hi Vivian,

The entries are all very adorable, but my decision would have to be the layout titled Dream- Up Close with the Goldilocks and the Three Bears Collections by cookieaguilar. Thank you for choosing Piggy Tales to be part of a challenge. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you.

Trina Linford
Piggy Tales
Creative Director


I'm so happy!!! I think i'm in scrapping heaven!!! This is my first time to win in any challenge. Thank you Vivian for a great challenge and to Trina Linford for choosing my Layout, and to all my fellow scrappers who greated me... ang saya pala ng feeling... salamat sa mga pagbati ninyo!!!

No comments: